Monday, November 5, 2007

Sweet Dreams

When beginning this project, I had doubts the day would come when we would finally be able to break ground. Luckily, with much patience that day came, and we (or more like my dad) has been working at the most hectic pace to wrap this up. When we began excavating, I didn't think we'd pour the foundation so soon after. And when we poured the foundation, I didn't think the framing would begin so quickly. Yet it all has, and NOW I have a bedroom. And better yet, this bedroom came with a hidden suprise of an even greater view! From ground level, we knew the view was amazing...the sound, the stadiums, AND THE STADIUMS! As we built onward and upward, this view got even more amazing, as it extended to the east on over to the mountains. All I know is that I am very grateful that I have parents who are willing to help me achieve my dreams, and I will definitely have sweet dreams in this room!
View from the bachelor pad

Walking upstairs

In my room!

The great wall of Small, from down the street!

Views on a beautiful Seattle day

Board + Board = House!

My bedroom from outside

1 comment:

:: m a c :: said...

Thanks for sharing pictures. It's really starting to come together! You must be so excited!