Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The M's could play on my lawn...

Many of baseball's best outfielders have blessed the field that is Safeco. From Griffey...to Buhner...to Ichiro...to the future great of Adam Jones. And that is just naming Mariners! Not to mention all of the visiting teams who have made the trek to the rainy city.

All of them have walked, ran, and played....won and loss...and experienced the game on the grass at Safeco. And well, they could do the same in my yard if they so choose :)

Because the grass at Safeco is the same that is in my yard....straight from Country Field Turf Farm.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Moss Fam said...

Hey, I am waiting for new pics, is it done or what?!